Sunday, April 19, 2009

I love a Bubble Bath!


Tristan loves splashing around, sinking toys, and swirling around the washcloth. He also likes to pop the large bubbles with his finger, then bend over and eat the bubbles. I really love his little bubble beard and stache. As you can see he likes it too.



After a nice long warm bath it is time to go to sleep, but where did i put my binky...


When Tristan fell asleep he spit out his pacifier and it landed on his eye, that kid does the funniest little things.

4 comments:

beth said...

lol--that boy is oh so cute

rach said...

hilarious. That kid just cracks me up. I say kid because he is no baby. He acts so much older than he is. We have so much fun when he is over, especially Trevor because he always has an audience.

Flightee said...

I love the beard and mustache...cute!

Dana said...

MELISSA!! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Tristan is SOOOOO cute!!